Coopers Community

Why won't you take my money?

Hi Guys

Trying to get a spare tap n washer.  Get everything lined up, punch in all my details, double check it all and there is a problem with my card. 

Note I am doing this from my phone, I'm sure I have money in my bank account and my card does work well and I tried out my wife's card to compare with the same result. Have you guys had any issues with the website taking peoples money lately?

I might drop passed the LHBS and check if they stock this gear. Hmm or Big W might stock em.

Cheers

I purchased a new tap and washer yesterday morning from the online shop with no problems.

i had a look around but couldn't find them anywhere else, especially my LHBS who referred to Coopers as "supermarket beer" they don't stock any Coopers products

1 hour ago, PB2 said:

Give our store a call on 1300 304 038 or shoot through an email to store@coopers.com.au

Hermoor, I can guess the store front branding of your LHBS... 

My guess would be Brewcraft. ?

Cheers,

Lusty.

13 hours ago, Hermoor said:

... my LHBS who referred to Coopers as "supermarket beer" they don't stock any Coopers products

So foolish!  My first ever brew was the Coopers Pale Ale that came with my 23L beer kit (LHBS) and it kickstarted my journey, got me onto this forum and along the journey to where I am today in my brewing!

1 hour ago, joolbag said:

So foolish!  My first ever brew was the Coopers Pale Ale that came with my 23L beer kit (LHBS) and it kickstarted my journey, got me onto this forum and along the journey to where I am today in my brewing!

I'm the same, when I got back into brewing i went straight to Coopers, found this forum and went on from there.

6 hours ago, PB2 said:

Give our store a call on 1300 304 038 or shoot through an email to store@coopers.com.au

Hermoor, I can guess the store front branding of your LHBS... 

I'll correct the number for you 1300 304 938, (038 sends me to a naughty phone line) got the shock of my life with that one. 

Archived