Coopers Community

Print Problem With New Recipes

Carpe diem

On my computer when I click print recipe the first 2 pages of instructions is only half visible for the see attached left side is problem; after I did copy it I got below

1. MIX The Day Before: Line a pot (at least 4 litres) with a mesh cleaning cloth (pulled straight from the pack), then add the cracked grain and 2 litres of cold water. Fit the lid and sit in the fridge for 24hrs. Brew Day: Remove from the fridge then gather up the corners of the mesh cloth and lift, allowing the liquid to drain from the grain back into the pot. Transfer the liquid to a good sized pot (around 8 litres) and bring to the boil with a further 2 litres of water and the 500g of Light Dry Malt. Once at the boil, add the Styrian Goldings Hop pellets and boil for 10 mins. Set the pot in a cold/ice water bath to cool then strain into a fermenting vessel (FV) Add the Canadian Blonde and Light Malt Extract to the FV, stir to dissolve then top up with cool water to the 20 litre mark and stir thoroughly. Check the brew temperature and top up to the 23 litre mark with warm or cold water (refridgerated if necessary) to get as close as possible to 21C. Sprinkle both sachets of dry yeast and èt the lid. 2. BREW Ferment temperature should be as close to 21C as possible. Fermentation has ènished once the specièc gravity is stable over 2 days. Expected readings should ènish in the range of 1010 – 1014.

Coopers Print Screen.doc

Archived