Coopers Community

Topic searches

Harrydog

Hi Coopers Members, my name is Mick pleased to be in your community, I have been searching the vast amount of information in the forums for a while now but ever since the new web site has been up I cannot do google searches any more and have to use the search box in the forum page is there a another way anyone knows of?

Thanks in advance 

Mick

You can filter the search on here to search for the phrase as a whole rather than the individual words. 

For example, I was looking for the kegging time thread recently, and when I typed in kegging time it found every topic with either the word kegging or time in the posts in them. But when I changed it to search for that particular phrase, the thread I was looking for was the first result that came up.

I think the search function on here now is much better than it was on the old site.

Cheers

Kelsey

3 hours ago, Otto Von Blotto said:

You can filter the search on here to search for the phrase as a whole rather than the individual words. 

For example, I was looking for the kegging time thread recently, and when I typed in kegging time it found every topic with either the word kegging or time in the posts in them. But when I changed it to search for that particular phrase, the thread I was looking for was the first result that came up.

I think the search function on here now is much better than it was on the old site.

Cheers

Kelsey

I have also just noticed this search filter function. 

Found what I was looking for straight up after I filtered. 

Captain

Archived