Coopers Community

Coopers Club - A change is brewing...

17 hours ago, Beerlust said:

Once you've logged in, at the top righthand side of the page you'll see your username & avatar. Click your username & then click "Profile". Your profile will appear including a larger picture of your avatar & username from the lefthand side of the screen. Ontop of your avatar pic you'll see a smaller image symbol. Click that symbol & you will then be given options to change your avatar pic.

I hope that helps.

Lusty.

Thanks Lusty, slowly getting the hang of all this.

It is now not as complicated to add a picture also.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Tommy1525230200 said:

Hey guys. I cant seem to find MyLabels section anymore ? Where is it now?

Gone, gone.  All gone fella!
The original post of this thread explained that the dashboard was to be moved into retirement.  

17 minutes ago, PB2 said:

I hit Shift+Enter
There may be another way to do it, though?
It also could be something that can be changed by our IT gurus??

So your doing that for every line?

Its not a one of fix, line spacing / space after-before paragraphs would be a toolbar feature that's not been loaded to the text box, be great if the gurus could change the default.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SimonV1525230250 said:

this is really $ucked up thanks for deleting my recipes

They gave plenty of notice. How long do you expect them to wait for you to get your recipes off the database? 

• 8 months later...
On 5/2/2018 at 7:08 PM, Coopers DIY Beer Team said:

Yes, we are up and running and there is likely to be a few teething problems. 

Please use this thread to highlight any issues - post counts being reset may not be one that can be fixed but we'll look into it. ?

Cheers!
DIYBeer Team

I have just brewed the best Pale Ale ever in nearly fifty years of brewing, yeast from six pack of Cooper Mild, what I need to tell you is the pint mug in the photo was purchased from a pub in the UK called the Garnon Bushes, that pub is in a Village called Coopersale, near Epping Essex it cost me 2 shillings and 3 pence, I bought 6 but have given five away to friends.  

IMG_1471.JPG

Archived