Coopers Community

Coopers Club - A change is brewing...

Coopers Club users listen up!

The Coopers Club Dashboard as you know it is being retired... Fear not, we have some new and exciting stuff coming soon.

For now, if you use My Brewery, My Inventory and My Labels, there’s a few things you’ll need to do to extract your data before Monday 23rd April, when the data will become inaccessible.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

MY BREWERY

If you have any recipes (including completed brews or brews in progress) stored in ‘My Brewery’ which you want to keep, we recommend copying & pasting or screenshotting this information and storing elsewhere.

MY INVENTORY

If you have inventory records which you want to keep, we recommend copying & pasting or screenshotting this information and storing elsewhere.

MY LABELS

If you have labels in the Label Maker which you want to keep, we recommend saving the image file and storing elsewhere – so that you can continue to print them.

For step by step instructions on the above click here STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Coopers,

Just a quick suggestion for the upgrade of the labels. Currently the platform to create than again open and view labels in My brewery is extremely not user friendly if you access the website on your phone. I struggle to see and open my labels after them being created.

Please make the platform more user friendly for use from the phones. After all thats what we are using mostly these days.

Application for andriod would be a dream - just saying

Brst regards and keep up the amazing job you are doing

Na Zdravi

Tommy

I love your brew gear and the support you provide for home brewers. I use your forum and recipes often. Thanks for your continued efforts with all of this.

I have thought about using your 'Brewery' facilities also but I haven't used them and now I'm glad I haven't. The process you suggest to extract and save data is quite tedious and becomes hugely time consuming if you have a lot of info.

It is just database information and usually there are ways to extract and save as Excel (or other spreadsheet files from such databases. These files can then be quickly imported and installed in a new database.

Are you able to provide this for us, Coopers?

I am looking forward to see your new look. I hope that such data extraction is included in its design even if you cannot do it in the current situation

I love your brew gear and the support you provide for home brewers. I use your forum and recipes often. Thanks for your continued efforts with all of this.

I have thought about using your 'Brewery' facilities also but I haven't used them and now I'm glad I haven't. The process you suggest to extract and save data is quite tedious and becomes hugely time consuming if you have a lot of info.

It is just database information and usually there are ways to extract and save as Excel (or other spreadsheet files from such databases. These files can then be quickly imported and installed in a new database.

Are you able to provide this for us' date=' Coopers?

I am looking forward to see your new look. I hope that such data extraction is included in its design even if you cannot do it in the current situation[/quote']

Now that is how you deliver a sh*t sandwich.

Regards,

Captain

G'day Gents,

It's been a few Months! Not been brewing much due to surgery 6 months ago and still recovering but had to look in today when I received the email regarding the Web site change and copying all the labels and recipes or loose them.

Well I suppose it had to be done but I certainly don't want to have to go through that again! And could of spent my time on something more constructive tonight. Thankfully I didn't have them all in here.........

Hope everybody has been brewing (doing) well. :-)

Beers Marty

Well hopefully the forum will revert back to how it used be re: topics and posting. Clicking on a thread link should take you to the latest post, there should be a function that remembers the threads you've posted in and throws up a little icon next to them if there are any new unread posts in them so you can go directly to that instead of faffing around going to the first page and then trying to find where the new posts start, and when replying to a thread the latest posts should show up underneath first since that's usually what is being replied to, not the oldest one. Why it was ever changed to this current nonsense I don't know, but please change it back!

Many suggestions for inclusions in a new web page. Just wondering, have any of the forum users (and webpage users) been approached for ideas re a new webpage. The email from Coopers is my first knowledge of it coming.

...Just wondering' date=' have any of the forum users (and webpage users) been approached for ideas re a new webpage.[/quote']

The last I remember was a survey posted by Coopers back in late 2016.

Forum Feedback

Hopefully the most recent post in threads will be the first post seen, & the reply post page will be broken down displaying pages of posts rather than the entire post log for easier scrolling. Some support for Android based devices would also be helpful (in my case).

I'm looking forward to seeing the new forum changes as well. smile

Cheers,

Lusty.

I just went to get my brew info and write it down and you have already deleted my brews!!!

I thought we had until the 23rd!!

If you can remember the title of one or more of your recipes' date=' I may be able to retrieve them through the admin area. [img']unsure[/img]

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up

The geeks are telling me there's a good chance we will be down for a few hours tomorrow for the launch of a new look site. It may not happen but I'm hoping it does. biggrin

Archived