Coopers Community

Paypal

Ocean's of Ale-

Just wondering, in this day and age of online hacking, wheather the Cooper's online store would consider the inclusion of paypal??

This is the only online shopping site were i can't use it ! To be absolutely honest, lts often a deciding factor in buying online goods.

And to be fair (touch wood) there's never been an issue and i certainly not taking aim at the company, just find it a little curious.

I’ve passed on your feedback and the Geeks have said, "It's definitely something we want to offer customers with the next iteration of the site."

I'm told they’ve got some other website developments in the works as well. sideways

I’ve passed on your feedback and the Geeks have said' date=' "It's definitely something we want to offer customers with the next iteration of the site."

I'm told they’ve got some other website developments in the works as well. [img']sideways[/img]

woooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo

Any chance the cans will arrive without dents all over them? Let me know and I'll start ordering again.

I received an order 2 weeks ago and 3 out of my 6 cans looked like they went a few rounds with Tyson crying

• 1 month later...

I ordered a tap a few weeks ago. It went through the processing THREE times in Qld, before heading on it's way south. Aust Post reckoned there was something wrong with the labeling.

The label looked OK to me when I received it.

I wonder if the cans are going through the system three times too.

Hence the dents.

Archived