Coopers Community

NRL Supercoach

Ulyssian27

The footy is almost back love

I really enjoy playing NRL Supercoach (Fantasy Football) as I'm way to old to lace up the boots for the real thing anymore.

I was wondering if anyone else here gets in to the Supercoach thing?

I'm a Manly Sea Eagles die hard, who do you support?

Iam just in the process of refining my team now!..... my team's name is "Monkey Magic" by the way if you want to check it out once the comp starts. And yes iam pretty crap at it but, a mate and i have beers on who wins head to head and the overall.

... He won last yearcrying

I wont hold it against you being a Manly fan if you don't hold it against me being an Parra eels tragic !!

...who won those 1982/83 grand finals by the way...whistling

Iam just in the process of refining my team now!..... my team's name is "Monkey Magic" by the way if you want to check it out once the comp starts. And yes iam pretty crap at it but' date=' a mate and i have beers on who wins head to head and the overall.

... He won last year[img']crying[/img]

I wont hold it against you being a Manly fan if you don't hold it against me being an Parra eels tragic !!

...who won those 1982/83 grand finals by the way...whistling

Manly and Parra had some great games through the 80's. My Pop was a Parra fan and used to take me to Cumberland Oval to watch the games.

My teams name is "Ulyssian".

The footy is almost back love

I really enjoy playing NRL Supercoach (Fantasy Football) as I'm way to old to lace up the boots for the real thing anymore.

I was wondering if anyone else here gets in to the Supercoach thing?

I'm a Manly Sea Eagles die hard' date=' who do you support?[/quote']

Someone who actually admits to being a Manly supporter ha ha ha ha!!!

I’m a big Dragons fan. Hopefully Mary has recruited well enough for the Dragons to play in September this season.

I was thinking about doing Supercoach this year but I usually find I spend more time focusing on my Supercoach players instead of enjoying the actual games so I probably won’t do it this year.

Youngie

Someone who actually admits to being a Manly supporter ha ha ha

I was thinking about doing Supercoach this year but I usually find I spend more time focusing on my Supercoach players instead of enjoying the actual games so I probably won’t do it this year.

Youngie

Go the Mighty Sea Eagles tongue

I find having Supercoach players involved makes the games more enjoyable.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived