Coopers Community

504 Gateway Time-out

Tothyapplez

Hmm, yes. I get the same problem.

I may be able to get the recipe through the back end of the site?? Then email it to you.

What is the name of the brew you want to access? Is it Pegged Out something or other?

edit: scratch that! I get the same error when trying to access a recipe through the back end. pinched

Will pass the problem on to the geeks...

Also having this problem...

I really want a copy of all of my recipes as I no longer trust Coopers to handle my recipes....

I am having problems at many levels.

1. Whilst Coopers is an Australian Brand, i can not download this apparent "updated" version of the app as apparently this app is NOT available in the Australian Store! (What the; Who knows why that is?)

2. The old version of the app does not get past the login screen (which was always tedious as I had to log in full username & password each time on my own personal device).

3. I removed the old app in the hope that the new app would solve my problems, but alas I now have neither version available as I cannot find the original version to re-download.

4. I liked the fact that I could also access my recipes via Coopers Club, but I can no longer get any of my recipes up (for well over a month now) .. 504 Gateway Time-out

5. Everyone else is ALSO asking for Android; ME TOO....

6. EVEN when I could get access, I found both the App and the website to be rather slow;

As an experienced web developer, it is clear to me that the coopers club solution has not been maintained to cope with the amount of data it must now store. Your Developers need to review the solution at a database level to get some real indexing etc in place, and/or upgrade the solution to an environment that can handle a bit of activity (I imagine that this is never going to be too horrendous). I have web based applications handling queries on millions of records with little to no lag time; this is simply poor design, planning and maintenance; a general lack of commitment!..

PLEASE give me my recipes... !!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is a case of every company thinking they need an app because every other company has one. I just write mine down in a pad, I guess it's not backed up somewhere and I could lose it, but for all the stuffing about with the app I figured it wasn't worth the time. Seems I was right.

Is the app different from the web version? Hopefully they get it fixed soon :)

• 1 month later...

Sometimes it happens when we install any antivirus on our PC then our PC got to hang. I think you should update your antivirus so that some features could be added. You can use Avira Antivirus which provide best Avira Customer Service as well as provides many features like protected a real-time data, update daily data and give automatically respond to the user as notification and protection from viruses, malicious, and spyware.

Archived