Coopers Community

New Adventures Ahead

Youngie

After setting up my bar/brewery for the past couple of years I have sold my house and my family is upgrading. The old (current) place has a 7m X 5m garage that sits up the back of my small property. It is a great size but my fridges are up on bricks because when it rains the water floods the entire garage.

The new house has an attached drive through double garage which joins my new large pergola area. Now when it rains in winter I don’t have to go through the cold rainy weather to get a beer.

I am looking forward to setting up a new brewery/bar area.

Excited times ahead!!

Youngie

Good on ya Youngie,

Best of luck to ya. Can’t be putting on ya gum boots to get a beer for the rest of ya life.

Looking at moving myself in a few years. Got a small 4 acres and going to build a large shed.

Enough for a music studio, garden shed, and beer room.

It’s going to take me a few years to get the property right. Trees, drainage, sheds, etc then build the house myself. (Yes, I’m a builder) ha ha ha

Good on ya Youngie' date='

Best of luck to ya. Can’t be putting on ya gum boots to get a beer for the rest of ya life.

Looking at moving myself in a few years. Got a small 4 acres and going to build a large shed.

It’s going to take me a few years to get the property right. Trees, drainage, sheds, etc then build the house myself. (Yes, I’m a builder) ha ha ha

[/quote']

Unfortunately my building skills are average and my land is just short of your 4 acres, coming in at 600m2 ha ha ha.

You can help me build some things Captain and your payment can beer beer and meat from the BBQ ha ha ha

Youngie

Sounds like a pretty decent setup there mate. I'm looking forward to buying a house, just renting at the moment and the limitations on what you can do are pretty bloody annoying (I understand why but still), especially coming from living at home for quite a while where I could modify things if I needed to without going through a whole bunch of shit.

This current place is high set which is nice, but has no useful area underneath it. It's just dirt, and there are no power points or anything. There could be a lot done to make it useful but I guess the owners don't really care. At least if/when we buy a house we can pretty much do it up as we please. Would be nice to have a small bar set up somewhere.

Good on ya Youngie' date='

[/quote']

Unfortunately my building skills are average and my land is just short of your 4 acres, coming in at 600m2 ha ha ha.

You can help me build some things Captain and your payment can beer beer and meat from the BBQ ha ha ha

Youngie

Beer is always good for us builders and trades people Youngie.

Buying a house was the best thing I’ve done, we paid it off as quick as we could and It got us set up. Now working on the “forever house” without having a mortgage.

Archived