Coopers Community

Gag.Halfrunt

Morning all,

Gag Halfrunt here.

It seems there's something wrong with the forum log in page, when I click log in there is no login field to fill out on the page provided.

The only way around this (so I could get in and ask the question) was to create this new profile and log in as a first timer with a new handle.

Anyone else experiencing this trouble or know a way around it?

Hey GH

I posted about the same issue a week ago (created new account as well) and yes others are experiencing the same issue. PB2 is collating info for the IT guys.

This thread has some tips that worked for me, my account hasn't logged out since I entered this way.

https://club.coopers.com.au/coopers-forum/topic/17844/

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

Valley Brew

I've been unable to login. Thought it was some kind of Pommie firewall. And now it's been lifted with the Ashes decided. :)

Except it hasn't been lifted, I just snook in round the back. Not sure how I got in. I attacked from all angles and then I was in without realising. I did reach a login screen via the store where I entered my login details and yet that didn't take me in at that point. A bit later I arrived at the screen where you are supposed to log in via the forum itself, but there's currently no log in form, and I just clicked 'forum' on the right hand tool bar, and then i was in.

I think! It's like the crystal maze.

Simplify!

Edit: also, I've never been able to log in on my Android phone or Kindle HD Fire, only on my Windows desktop PC.

Thanks scottie' date='good to see im not alone.

Rejecting my log in is one thing,but the field to fill in missing is another thing altogether. [/quote'] Often, the process of changing your password fixes the problem. Do you want me to change your password and email it through to you?

Hi Paul - changing your password is not possible for me.

This is what I get when I click on change password; The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

However I'm happy to wait until the Coopers techs fix the issue.

Cheers

Morrie.

Thanks scottie' date='good to see im not alone.

Rejecting my log in is one thing,but the field to fill in missing is another thing altogether. [/quote'] Often, the process of changing your password fixes the problem. Do you want me to change your password and email it through to you?

Thanks Paul but I dont see the point when Im not provided with a log in field to type it into.

Been getting re-directed the coopers club but no log in field comes up on the screen, when on the computers at work and trying to log in.

Same as the previous posters.

Can login with the old iPad mini though.

Never have been able to login with the iPhone .....

Wish the i-tech boffins would sort it out.

Cheers

James

Hey GH

I posted about the same issue a week ago (created new account as well) and yes others are experiencing the same issue. PB2 is collating info for the IT guys.

This thread has some tips that worked for me' date=' my account hasn't logged out since I entered this way.

https://club.coopers.com.au/coopers-forum/topic/17844/

Cheers & Beers

Scottie

Valley Brew

Scottie,

Thanks so much for that link. It was the only way I could get back into the forum, particularly on my iPhone. In fact when I followed the link to the store, the phone automatically logged me back in. I thought I was going mad, either that or it was going to be one of those issues the IT techies say "Oh well we'll just reimage your computer/phone", something which is, as I'm sure you will agree, time consuming, sometimes expensive and exceedingly annoying !!!!

Hopefully the Coopers people will work something out after the holidays.

Yep same here - as of about two weeks ago or something. Click login, it asks if you're over 18, click yes, then it goes to the home page and no fields to fill in to login, just the backdrop. Using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, all configured differently, on two machines running W7. I tried everything.

I wanted to tell that bloke in Bendigo that it's maybe the water and to try using a ceramic water filter on his kitchen tap (better for drinking water anyway) if he isn't already as maybe this is what the yeast doesn't like the taste of or something.

Probably a good idea to make this a sticky thread until it's resolved. It's that time of year and people get weird and twitchy.

By the way, the experimental double brew has turned out better than I'd envisaged. Thanks for the help youse guize.

Yep same here - as of about two weeks ago or something. Click login' date=' it asks if you're over 18, click yes, then it goes to the home page and no fields to fill in to login, just the backdrop. Using Chrome, Firefox, Opera, all configured differently, on two machines running W7. I tried everything. [/quote']

After reading this I have tried logging in again on my Chrome and Opera browsers as they were still working fine a couple of days ago.

They are still bringing up the login screen and logging in as per usual. No sign of it on Firefox though. My machine is running a Linux OS.

So I've gone and tried with Chrome and Firefox on my girlfriends Windows 7 computer and had the exact same experience as Me Old Mate.

The problem appears somewhat like the one that afflicts the image "Upload" button, which comes and goes depending on what browser and OS are being used.

Just thought I would mention this in case it helps the IT guys trouble shoot the problem when they get around to looking into it.

I also am having so much trouble logging in, I have pretty much given up visiting.

Managed to fluke this login, didn't even enter a password.

Work computer said the site was not secure, so security certificate possibly expired on the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Afternoon All,

Have been watching with interest the problems others have had with logging on to this site.

My issue is trying to access the Coopers club page . Keeps coming up with " 404 page not found "

Logging into forum no problem just the club section. I changed my password but still no joy.

Has been this way for a few weeks now. Anyone else suffering this problem.

Stuart.

• 1 month later...

All

Just wanted to report that I have recently had difficulties with the login as well and with the password reset - at one stage I had three handles and was logged out of all of them.

Thanks to PB for his patience in getting it rectified hope to be back on the forum now

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Is anyone else having trouble logging in?

I have had to create a new profile with a different email address as the site won't allow me to log in.

Says that username and password are incorrect and when i try the reset password option it tells me that it cant find the page.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Hi All' date='

I have had to create a new profile with a different email address as the site won't allow me to log in.

Says that username and password are incorrect and when i try the reset password option it tells me that it cant find the page.

Thanks in advance,

Tim[/quote']

There is some weird stuff going on.

Going in through the store normally fixes things but I can't be confident it works all the time.

Fortunately my Chrome browser is currently saving my username and password. However, up to about a month ago it the browser used to keep me logged in all the time. Then it stopped and I have to actually 'log in' again although the details are saved.

Very weird.

Hi All' date='

Thanks in advance,

Tim[/quote']I'll send an email for your new account, requesting your Username and Password of the original account. Once I get the details, I can reset it for you and reply with the new password. smile

Hi All' date='

Thanks in advance,

Tim[/quote']I'll send an email for your new account, requesting your Username and Password of the original account. Once I get the details, I can reset it for you and reply with the new password. smile

Hi PB2,

Thanks for your help, all sorted.

Tim

Very good! biggrin

For anybody else with login issues and just in case I'm on the golf course or sleeping and don't see that you've resorted to opening another account, shoot an email through to:

store@coopers.com.au

Archived