Coopers Community

Six Days

Scottie

Reading this thread has made me feeling a little bit guilty, and thirsty at the same time.?

Spose my situation is different as I can't drink for 21 days when at work, so I kind of make up for that when I am home .

Missus thinks I should have a few AFDs and have thought about it, but come 4-5 o'clock, the kegs, the kegs are calling!

I do notice I put on weight when at home but lose the same amount when at work.

Think trying to restrict the carb intake helps the waistline, just meat and vegies seems to work for me if I want to drop a few kg's.

Cheers

James

It's a healthy thread to have on this forum IMO. My two weeks of voluntary AFDs have sailed by and I'm back on the amber nectar. It's good to be back!

I don't think much changed over the two weeks. I dropped a kilo, but that wasn't the intention. It doesn't matter if it comes back or stays off for me. I did notice that I wasn't snacking nearly as much when I was on my break. Beer and snacks just go hand in hand, especially after dinner.

Tuesday and Thursday are my AFDs. I hear what you are saying James, I was tempted this week to break the AFD, but I intentionally didn't chill down any bottles! A kegerator just sitting there with two or three on tap would be impossible to resist.

Having a Zombie Dust Citra Ale (partial mash) with my lunch now. Kampai!

Hi Joolbag,

Bit off topic but do you have a recipe for the Zombie Dust Citra Ale, or is it somewhere on this forum?

Sounds interesting, just tried a Liberty Citra (from NZ), the other day and bloody loved it.

Anything with Citra in these days is a winner for me.

Cheers

James

Archived