Coopers Community

Brewing on the Website needs Revision

BBQ1525230039

IS IT MEEEE YOUR LOOKIN FOR????

Can't see Coopers ever pulling that off the market ....State wide riots and murder in the streets of Radelaide if they did .

Your local may have run out of stock .

As for brewing your own it really isn't an easy beer to copy and i've tried several times and never quite right .

The Coopers commercial ale yeast is only option ( not the kit one )

for a kit version maybe a little dex wouldn't be a bad idea to dry it out a little and dial in the OG but in an AG version no way would i add it

...Im going to be extremely angry if i find out im going to run out of these homebrew tins!

If you are anything resembling your current avatar' date=' I'd say Coopers are onto it as we speak. [img']lol[/img] wink

Cheers,

Lusty.

I feel greatly re-assured now :) thanks guys . My avatar is actually gaming related if anybody cares :)

I will let u guys know how this brew turns out and if its anything like the Original .

Gaming related? I hope you are sporting enough to give your "opponents" a decent head start.

It is difficult and cumbersome to operate the My brewery dashboard. For example. How does my Brew completion percentage operate?

I agree. I must be doing something wrong' date=' but I can't find any option for completion date or bottling date.

I've got 12 brews all at 0% according to the dashboard, but 10 of them are already in bottles, and I've nearly polished off 3 of them.

Having said that, my #2 brew was the Coopers APA kit. I just did the kit with 500g of BE2, and about 200g of Tooheys liquid Brewing Sugar that I had left over from my first brew, using the kit yeast.

3 of us did a blind taste test against the commercial brew, and couldn't pick the difference. Colour, smell, carbonation and taste were all identical, or so close we couldn't tell which was which.

[img']https://club.coopers.com.au/static/media/attachments/1489611614_1_951.JPG[/img]

So happy with how it turned out that I've got another 2 in the fermenting fridge at the moment, with 1kg BE2 in each this time. One has the kit yeast, the other has US-05 to see what difference it makes.

Ian

Archived