Coopers Community

20% Off Starter Kit Discount Code 'not valid'

FiestyPotato

Hi all,

I only got myself started recently with a DIY starter kit. Decided it was time to order a second FV with some other items, but when trying to apply the registration code at checkout that comes with the DIY starter kit (the one for entering the current competition that's also supposed to give 20% off in the store), it gives a 'code invalid' message.

Is this common or is my code a dud? It had no problem registering for the travel competition.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There was no code under the lid in my kit and the one in the bag with the tap didn't work (I think it's only for the competition) but I let the order go through anyway. Sent an online enquiry and got a new code via email that I just tried on another order and what do you know, it DIDN'T WORK EITHER !

This time I just cancelled the order ( Fool me once etc. )

Not sure what's going on there, they didn't teach the P... Off the customer marketing technique in my day.

My code on the slip of paper with the kit didn't work either. I think it was in the bag with the tap. I don't recall seeing any code under the lid of the can.

Will also have to use the email address to make an enquiry I guess.

I had the same issue and sent an email off with as much proff of purchase as I could find.

I cannot stress how helpful and efficiant the staff were that handled my enquiry.

I had a new code that worked in 24 hours, placed my order then received it in three days.

The service was excellent.

I had the same issue and sent an email off with as much proff of purchase as I could find.

I cannot stress how helpful and efficiant the staff were that handled my enquiry.

I had a new code that worked in 24 hours' date=' placed my order then received it in three days.

The service was excellent. [/quote']

So it should be the code on the piece of paper included in the kit? - I'm sure I read that the code was under the lid of the Lager Kit and I had already chucked the lid out, and the one on the piece of paper didn't work so I just assumed I had missed out :P Oh well - The customer service is pretty good :) - I wish they would give me a new fermenter......not because there is anything wrong with mine....I just want another one :P

I had a new code that worked in 24 hours' date=' placed my order then received it in three days.

The service was excellent. [/quote']

So it should be the code on the piece of paper included in the kit? - I'm sure I read that the code was under the lid of the Lager Kit and I had already chucked the lid out, and the one on the piece of paper didn't work so I just assumed I had missed out :P Oh well - The customer service is pretty good :) - I wish they would give me a new fermenter......not because there is anything wrong with mine....I just want another one :P

Not sure what gear you have, but I got the craft kit first, then once they sorted out my code got the bigger kit and took advantage of the free shipping.

Archived