Coopers Community

Might have to give up brewing for a while

Mark D Pirate

Sad to say but with the shortage of share houses i am finding with room and inclination to let me brew i've even gone as far as to put all my kit on Gumtree .... would break my heart to pay to store all of it and have to buy beer as well ....Sad day here at my place to watch it all go

That's crap to hear mate! I'm glad we don't have this kind of situation here... my missus and I will be looking to rent somewhere this year but prices aren't too bad so we will be able to do it by ourselves, which means brewing will continue unabated. Will just have to fill a few cubes prior to the moving period.

I hope you'll be able to sort something out though. If it was me I'd be encouraging brewing not stopping it!

Think i found a place ....she asked " Can you make Peroni ? " ....shed out the back with an old bar and room for a pool table ( and her dog likes me )

might hurt to make a beer loaded with corn flakes but think i can manage a few batches a year , rent is half what i pay now and right near a few fantastic craft beer bars ....happy days !

Mate best news ever!!! Sounds like the beer gods heard your prayers and answered.

I realised how much space brewing takes up when I had it all laid out ready for brew day. Thank god for my shed! And underhouse storage for bottles and beer

Archived