Coopers Community

Unable to sign into forum on mobile, anybody else?

ImaginativeName

I have a couple of weird quirks here, a few weeks ago, I was unable to get into the coopers online store, this was happening on my computer, and on my mobile.

I can get in there now, but here's the thing, have no idea why this is so, but when this happens I have to delete website data to be able to get back in again, it will work for a little while until I have to repeat the process.

I can live with that, however now, I can't login to Coopers at all on my mobile.

Is anybody else dealing with similar issues?

Happens all the time to me but I finally figured out that you have to keep trying a couple times until it lets you in. F'd if I know why

You have to click on the "Coopers Club" link and log in there for some reason. Otherwise the 'page not found' white page is all you get

• 11 months later...

Tbh the whole coopers club and forum is totally knackered on mobile. Things constantly break and you need to find workaround after workaround. Today my usual hack of going to club after requesting desktop site didn't work so I had to find the login url via Google. Seriously, they need to completely reboot the website and start again, it's obviously not working.

Archived